08/07/2019 15:55:28 Richard
Hello Trevor Been waiting years for this
1. Is there a song you have written that you are most proud of?
2. How did you practice when you first got into Bass?
3. Any plans for another Trio-Convulsant Album?
Thank you and please continue to make amazing music.
1. See previous Q&A
2. My teacher gave me some basic exercise books -Carrol Kaye, Mel Bay, that type of thing- and I practiced all the time. The more I got into it the more I practiced. He also gave me tapes to listen to and I started learning stuff by ear as well as by reading.
3. Yes. I’m expanding the trio by adding a chamber ensemble to it. We’ll see what happens…..